Barefoot Merlot Glazed Brownies
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small pot over low heat, melt the butter and chocolate together until smooth.
- Add the wine and whisk until fully incorporated and remove the pot from the heat.
- Add the eggs one at a time, and whisk to combine after each addition.
- Add the sugar and vanilla and stir to combine.
- Add the flour, cocoa powder and salt and stir until smooth.
- Transfer the batter into a 9x9 tin foil-lined baking pan and place it in the oven for 25 minutes and bake until done
- While the brownies are baking, melt together the semi sweet chocolate and butter for the glaze. Once melted, whisk in the wine and set aside.
- When the brownies are done, let them cool.
- Once cooled, drizzle the glaze over the brownies and spread it on top using an offset spatula.
Prep Time: 5 to 15 mins
Cooking Time: 5 to 15 mins