Red Wine Glazed Mushrooms and Potatoes
- Place the potatoes in a small pot of water and bring to a boil. Once the potatoes are fork tender, drain them off from the water and set them aside.
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add the butter and olive oil to the hot skillet and let the butter melt.
- Once the butter has melted, add the shallot and garlic and sauté for 1-2 minutes over medium heat until fragrant.
- Add the mushrooms to the onion and garlic mixture and stir to coat in the oil mixture. Cook the mushrooms, over medium high heat, sauteing frequently for 15 minutes until they are golden brown and caramelized. Add the potatoes and stir for 3-4 minutes more.
- Add the Barefoot Cabernet Sauvignon and let it cook for 3-4 minutes until the wine has reduced and the vegetables are coating in a red wine glaze.
- Add the goat cheese and chives and stir to combine.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve immediately.
Prep Time: 5 to 15 mins
Cooking Time: 5 to 15 mins